Karunakaran and Rajeswari, parents of the famously coined ‘burning baby’ are heading back home after spending 82 days at the Government Kilpauk Medical College (KMC), treating their son. He was discharged on Thursday morning.The child was brought in after his feet caught fire at his home on January 15th, just a few days after he was born. His brother Rahul had exhibited similar symptoms, catching fire 4 times 73 days after he was born.Meanwhile, no actual medical cause has been found to support his parents’ claim that he spontaneously burst into flames. At a press meet on Thursday, doctors at the KMC said they had performed 40 different medical tests on the baby, but nothing unusual was found. All his parameters were normal and there were no incidents of burning while he was at the hospital. “Since he was in the air-conditioned neonatal intensive care unit, we even kept him at normal temperatures to see if that would trigger an incident, but nothing happened,” said dean Narayana Babu, according to The Hindu . A doctor who treated Jayaramachandran's elder brother Rahul last year said, “There is no such thing as Spontaneous Human Combustion (SHC).The concept is a hoax. When Rahul was admitted to the hospital last year, we clearly told the parents it looked like someone was deliberately setting the infant on fire.” while speaking to The Times of India .