The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha is expected to declare the class 10 results on Tuesday or Wednesday after 11 am. Candidates who have appeared for the Class 10 BSE Board exam 2019 can check their scores on the official websites of the BSE Odisha – www.bseodisha.ac.in/.
BSE Odisha class 10 examinations for all Science and Arts streams were conducted between February 23 and March 8.
As per the official data, around 5 lakh candidates appeared for the BSE Class 10 board examination 2019 in the state.
Here’s how the students can check their results
- Log on to the official website, www.bseodisha.nic.in
- Click on the ‘BSE Odisha 10th Result 2019’ link
- Enter your roll number and other details in the space provided
- Click on submit
- BSE Odisha Class 10 results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future use
Students can also check BSE Odisha class 10 Result 2019 via SMS. The format is SMS – RESULTOR10Roll number – Send it to 56263.
Important things to keep in mind
* After the announcement of Odisha Board 10th result, all passed students will be able to collect their mark sheets from their schools.
* Students who have not passed their 10th exam will have to appear in a supplementary exam. Dates for the supplementary exam and result will be updated later.
* In case of any query related to result or exam, students can contact the Authority concerned. Below are the contact details:
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha Bajrakabati Road, Cuttack-753001
Phone: 0671 - 2415460, 2415428, 2415429, 2415439
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, was set up in 1953 and is headquartered in Cuttack. It is the apex body that conducts high school, intermediate and other examinations in the state.