The deceased has been identified as Tins Joseph of Ettaniyil, Pambumkayam.

Kerala man dies in Saudi Arabia after inhaling poisonous gas
news Death Friday, September 01, 2017 - 09:16

 A youth hailing from Mankullam in Idukki died in Saudi Arabia after inhaling poisonous gas emitted from an air conditioner.

The deceased has been identified as Tins Joseph of Ettaniyil, Pambumkayam. 

He was found dead in his room, reports Manorama Online.

His relatives have been informed. 

The 29-year-old had been working as a driver in Saudi Arabia for the past two years. 

He was expected to come home for Onam. 

The son of Joseph and Molly, he is also survived by his sister Tintu.

Earlier on Sunday, a UK holiday turned tragic as two Malayalis hailing from Kottayam were killed in a road accident. 

They were among the eight Indians who lost their lives in the accident, involving a mini bus and two heavy goods vehicles in Nottingham.

The Keralites who died were identified as Cyriac Joseph aka Benny, 51, and Rishi Rajeev 28 who is an engineer with Wipro. Cyria Joseph belonged to Pala in Kottayam while Rishi Rajeev was a native of Chingavanam. 

Show us some love! Support our journalism by becoming a TNM Member - Click here.