news Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 05:30
The News Minute | January 19, 2015 | 09.00 am IST The story of the”burning baby” is back in the news again. The parents of a child who had come to the city last year for treatment for their older child who caught fire spontaneously have now brought their second son for treatment for the same condition. According to the couple, Rajeswari and Karna from Villupuram district , their baby admitted in the Kilpauk hospital had ‘caught fire’ on January 15, reported The Hindu. Rajeswari had left the child to use the bathroom and returned to find the baby’s feet on fire, said the report. The baby had suffered 5 per cent burns. The older boy, Rahul who had been suffering from burn incidents previously was not having any more incidents of combustion anymore, said the report.
Topic tags,
Become a TNM Member for just Rs 999!
You can also support us with a one-time payment.