No luxury is being spared for the Hyderabad visit of Ivanka Trump, the daughter of US President Donald Trump. Ivanka, who arrived in Hyderabad on Tuesday morning to inaugurate the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017, will be given the royal treatment on her first evening in the city.
On Tuesday night, Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself will host her and other Summit delegates at a royal dinner. Hereâ€™s all you need to know about the grand dinner planned for Ivanka:
- Ivanka is staying at the Trident Hotel in Hitech City, and she will travel to the luxurious Falaknuma Palace, the crown jewel of Hyderabadâ€™s many palaces at around 8pm
- Once she reaches the main gate of the palace, she may travel in a horse-drawn carriage to the top of the hill where the palace sits. All guests are allowed only up to the main gate in their own vehicles, and have to travel to the palace itself in horse carriages or electric vehicles.
- Once Ivanka reaches the doors of the Falaknuma Palace, sources say, she will be greeted with a shower of rose petals.,
- The dinner itself will take place in the palaceâ€™s regal 101 dining hall. The worldâ€™s largest dining hall, it consists of 101 identical carved rosewood chairs.
- Joining Ivanka will be PM Modi, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, members of the US delegation, and a selection of political figures and industrial and business leaders.
- Hindustan Times reports that Ivanka and the other guests will be treated to a grand five-course meal centred around the cuisine of Hyderabad, designed by the Taj Falaknumaâ€™s Executive Chef Sajesh Nair.
- On the menu, says the HT report, are signature Hyderabadi dishes like dahi ke kebab, gosht shikampuri kebab, kubani ke malai kofta, murg pista ka salan and sitaphal kulfi.
- HT also reports that besides the palaceâ€™s premium glassware and crockery, the dinner will also feature a highly trained team of 101 servers, who have worked with experts for a month to offer the highest standards of luxury service.
- Reports say that Ivanka is the first high-profile foreign dignitary to visit the Falaknuma palace since it was converted into a luxury hotel by the Taj group, and will be coming as a guest of the Indian government. It is also PM Modiâ€™s first visit to the palace.
- While Ivankaâ€™s planned residence during her Hyderabad visit is the Trident Hotel, Times Now reports that the Nizamâ€™s suite, the private chambers of the erstwhile Hyderabad ruler, has been reserved for Ivanka in case she wishes to spend some time in the Falaknuma palace after the dinner.
- Besides the grand dinner, other special plans for Ivanka Trump may include a visit to the Golconda Fort.
(With IANS inputs)