1. Bengaluru city stands fourth in â€‹Ashley Madison hack list. There are about 16,267 member accounts in the cheat site. Millions of people have been exposed by the hacker webistes - the Impact team. Benglauru was beaten by Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. Read more from the Bangalore Mirror report.
2. Karnataka Chief Minister along with and all party team, plans to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Monday, for requesting him to convene a meeting with the Chief Ministers of the States, concerned with the sharing of Mahadayi water, seeking a solution to the issue. Read more from The New Indian Express report.
3. The Bangalore Mirror reported that, city cops shifts the onus on schools for antecedent verification of employees. This is despite an advisory by the police to the schools to seek from them employee verification certificate.
4. Sheep farmers in Karnataka to open mutton markets in each district headquarters in the next 10 months. This is to develop sales of their own brand mutton in markets and keep a check on exploitation of sheep farmers by meat merchants. Read more from The Hindu report.
5. With technical problems are crippling several generators and water level went low in hydel reservoirs power crisis is now a reality in Bengaluru. A day after the civic elections, many areas in the city saw power cuts for a two to three hours. Prolonged scheduled power shortages are already taking place in many districts in north and south Karnataka. Read more.