The fire broke out due to an electrical short circuit.

Minor fire breaks out at filmmaker Mani Ratnams office
news News Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 07:08

A minor fire reportedly broke out on Monday at the office of director Mani Ratnam located in Abiramapuram, Chennai.

The fire broke out around 11.30 am in the morning due to an electrical short circuit. Immediately, the fire service was intimated and the fire was brought under control.

While certain reports suggested that there was a huge loss of material, sources from the director's office told Behindwoods that it was a minor short circuit which happened in a part of the office which was still under construction.

Everything was under control, it added.

Ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam, is currently busy shooting for Kaatru Veliyidai which has Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead roles and the team has successfully completed the first schedule in Ooty recently.

 

 

This content was provided by Digital Native.

Topic tags,
Become a TNM Member for just Rs 999!
You can also support us with a one-time payment.