Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is expected to declare class 10 result at 11 am. Candidates who have appeared for the Class 10 MP Board exam 2019 can check their scores on the official websites of the MPBSE – mpbse.nic.in and mpresults.nic.in.
MP Board class 10 examinations for all Science and Arts streams were conducted between March 1 and March 27. As per the official data, around 11 lakh candidates appeared for the MPBSE Class 10 board examination 2019 in the state.
Here’s how the students can check their results:
2. Click on the HSC (Class 10) Examination Results 2019 link
3. Enter your roll number and other details in the space provided
4. Click on submit
5. MP Board Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download it and take print out of the same for future use.
To check MPBSE 10th Result 2019 via SMS:
SMS – MPBSE10<space>ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263
Students who appeared for the class 10 exams can also download the MPBSE mobile app, Know Your Result app or Fast Result app from Google Play Store. They can enter their roll numbers and search for their result on the mobile app. They can also log in to mpmobile.gov.in to search for result through mobile browser.
Important things to keep in mind
- After the announcement of MP Board 10th result, all passed students will be able to collect their mark sheets from their schools.
- Students who have not passed their 10th exam will have to appear in a supplementary exam. Dates for the supplementary exam and result will be updated later.
- In case of any query related to result or exam, students can contact the Authority concerned.
Below are the contact details:
Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh
Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal- 462011
Phone- 0755- 2551166-
Fax- 0755- 2552061
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education was set up in 1965 and is headquartered in Bhopal. It is the apex body which conducts high school, intermediate and other examinations in the state.
In 2018, around 11 lakh students appeared for the examination. The pass percentage last year was 66.54%. Girls had performed better than boys. Nearly 40% students had cleared the Class 10 exams in first division. Shajapur’s Harshvardhan Parmar and Vidhisha’s Anamika Sadh topped the Class 10 examination with 99%. 181 students had scored over 97% last year.