Automation Anywhere, a leader in robotic process automation (RPA), on Tuesday announced its first-ever developer conference for RPA developers, IT professionals and students in the Asia Pacific region.
The event, planned for August 27 at the Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel and Convention Center, expands the company’s marquee Bot Games into a comprehensive summit for technologists and automation enthusiasts. It will feature keynotes from technology executives, hands-on learning and certification workshops, product previews as well as an artificial intelligence (AI) track.
Continued developer-focused investments by the company will allow attendees to learn more about Automation Anywhere’s free Community Edition, Automation Anywhere University for RPA certification and training; the online community A-People, as well as the company’s Bot Store. A new developer portal will also be debuted that will serve as a one-stop resource for developers to access software, learning resources, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits.
“The explosive growth of the RPA industry has created tremendous demand globally for highly skilled developers to deliver new and innovative intelligent automation capabilities,” said Prince Kohli, Chief Technology Officer at Automation Anywhere. “Our inaugural developer conference will be the first of many live and online events we plan to organise globally. These events will enable developers to access unparalleled career opportunities while also providing enterprises a qualified talent pool to help accelerate digital transformation journeys.”
Key tracks in the developer conference include:
- Intelligent Automation Track – Explores the latest innovations in AI and automation, including native, integrated and extensible AI capabilities.
- Intelligent Automation Hackathon – A challenging and rewarding competition where developers will automate a multi-step business process using RPA and AI solutions.
- Learning Track – Offers guided, hands-on workshops on essential Automation Anywhere commands and features that’ll enable learners to become proficient RPA developers.
- Product Track – Provides early previews of new product features and capabilities, and the opportunity to influence Automation Anywhere’s product roadmap.
- Monetisation Track – Delivers a comprehensive overview of how to build recurring income streams by offering pre-built bots in Bot Store, the world’s largest marketplace for enterprise-grade intelligent automation.
- Developer 360 Track – Presents a roadmap for developers RPA journeys through the company’s extensive portfolio of products, services, events and activities.
- RPA Certification – Provides developers the opportunity to attain the Automation Anywhere Advanced RPA Developer certification.
Developers and enthusiasts can register for the conference here.
Admission is free to all software developers, business process specialists, IT professionals, students and enthusiasts. Attendees will find opportunities to learn, compete, network, gain visibility, help advance career opportunities and create new revenue streams.