Articles by Agencies

A special team of 82 forest officials had been trying to capture the elephant, called Palakkad Tusker-7 (PT-7), for several days.
Sunday, January 22, 2023 - 14:56
As two men started to drown while returning to the reservoir bank, the other two men tried to rescue them, and all of them ended up drowning.
Tuesday, January 17, 2023 - 11:20
SS Rajamouli met Hollywood filmmaker James Cameron at the 28th Critics Choice Awards, where his film RRR won the award for best foreign language film.
Monday, January 16, 2023 - 17:40
The matter will be listed for hearing in March, and the bench comprising Chief Justice of India DY Chandrachud and Justices PS Narasimha and JB Pardiwala directed all parties to file their written submissions by March 3.
Monday, January 16, 2023 - 17:09
Amid tensions over fears of land acquisition, state BJP chief Bandi Sanjay and other party members barged into the Kamareddy collectorate by removing police barricades.
Sunday, January 8, 2023 - 10:21
The direction was given in connection with political memes shared on social media, targeting the Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS).
Wednesday, January 4, 2023 - 12:51
The car halted near Veppur owing to the traffic congestion caused due to the construction of a flyover at Iyyanarpalayam, when a speeding lorry crashed into it from behind.
Wednesday, January 4, 2023 - 12:19
The state has analysed 93 samples so far and of this, 98% have tested either BA.2 or BA.5 while the remaining 2% tested positive for the Delta variant.
Tuesday, January 3, 2023 - 12:07
The accident occurred in Karwar district on National Highway 66, when the group of friends were headed towards Gokarna.
Monday, January 2, 2023 - 09:41
Hundred-year-old Hiraben Modi was admitted to the UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre following health issues.
Wednesday, December 28, 2022 - 15:27

Pages