news Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 05:30
The News Minute | December 20, 2014 | 18.20 pm IST A 24-old-man died on Saturday after the battery of his mobile phone exploded, causing severe burns on his chest and hands. The incident occured in Korma village in Rajasthan under Nainwa police station limits, reported India Today. The victim, Rajulal Gurjar was using the mobile while charging his phone when the suddenly the battery burst causing a loud noise. He was rushed to community health centre where he was declared brought dead. A case has been lodged and police are investigating the case, said the report. A post-mortem was thereafter conducted which revealed that the youth had died due to electric shock and the burn injuries inflicted on his chest and hands.
Topic tags,
Become a TNM Member for just Rs 999!
You can also support us with a one-time payment.