It seems Facebook is the new battleground for politicians in Kerala. Following the exchange between Oommen Chandy and VS Achuthanandan on the social media platform, Facebook now seems set to witness the next war of posts between Home Minister Ramesh Chennithala and CPI (M) Politburo member Pinarayi Vijayan.
Picking up from where Chandy and VS left off their fight, Ramesh Chennithala on Sunday posed ten questions to Pinarayi Vijayan through Facebook.
Here are the questions:
1. Do you agree with V S Achuthanandanâ€™s stand on the SNC-Lavalin case?
2. VS had said that he still holds his previous stand on the TP Chandrasekharan murder case. How do you see this issue?
3. VS and Yechury had strongly opposed your stand on prohibition in the state. What do you have to say to this?
4. VS, during an interview to the media, had said that people of Kerala wish to see him as the Chief Minister. Do you agree?
5. VS said that Balakrishna Pillai is not a part of the LDF. Do you share the same view?
6. How would you respond to VS admitting to shortcomings in the selection of LDF candidates for the Assembly elections?
7. Do you think VS is eligible to lead CPI (M) in the elections, considering that you yourself have admitted that the party resolution against him still stands?
8. Do you think it is right for the party to protect Karayi Rajan and Karayi Chandrasekharan held guilty by the CBI in the Fazal murder case?
9. The CBI has chargesheeted P Jayarajan in both the Kathiroor Manoj and Ariyil Shukoor murder cases. Is CPI (M) protecting Jayarajan only because it fears some its top brass too may get dragged into the said cases?
10. â€śThe CPI (M) is always present in some form or the other in every political clash or murder.â€ť Can you blame anyone for voicing such an opinion?
Read Ramesh Chennithalaâ€™s original post here.