Twitter
"Let's see", he said on the question of returning to Twitter.
  • Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 16:19

Popular news anchor Rajdeep Sardesai has temporarily disabled his Twitter account. His last tweet before the account was disabled read, “Time to disable account. Enough is enough.”

His decision comes in the aftermath of a series of accusations that Sardesai was sending out abusive direct messages to various Twitter users insulting their mothers and throwing out other abuses. Sardesai, Consulting Editor at India Today Network said that his account had been hacked and that some unidentified miscreants had put out the abusive direct messages.

Although Sardesai temporarily disabled his Twitter account, he told The News Minute that he was weighing the question of whether to return to Twitter. "I have disabled my account temporarily. Changing password and getting account checked. Plus, happy to take a break." "Let's see", he said on the question of returning to Twitter. He added that the 'character assassitaion' on Twitter must stop.