The reason for the fire is still unknown.

Electronic store catches fire in Hyderabad three floors gutted
news News Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 16:04

A fire broke out in Hyderabad's Shah Ali Banda area, following which three floors of an electronics and home appliances store were gutted.

 

The incident took place on Tuesday afternoon.


While the reason for the fire is still unknown, initial reports suggest that no one was injured.

 

Fire tenders swiftly reached the spot and began dousing the flames.

 

Thick black smoke billowed from the building, even as passers-by watched.

 

 

Rescue operations are on and further details are awaited.

 

Recently, a fire broke out in a multi-storeyed office of a software company in Banjara Hills reportedly due to a short circuit. Two people were rescued from the flames.

 

In September, a major fire broke out at an electronic scrap godown in Falaknuma at midnight, which took fire fighters eight hours to control, as the scrap inside the three-storey building was burning.

 

Show us some love and support our journalism by becoming a TNM Member - Click here.